Black Rose
Welcome to the official site for Black Rose, the play and book. Please note this is a private site only for people personally involved with the makers. Please log in or register. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black Rose
Welcome to the official site for Black Rose, the play and book. Please note this is a private site only for people personally involved with the makers. Please log in or register. Enjoy!
Black Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Rose

The site of actors and actresses of the play.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Users: click here!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Users: click here!!! Empty new users click here!!! Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin

Welcome all new users introduce your selves here.Iam startin'!

My name is Kasia and i live in dublin(a lil obvious!).iam kuo in black rose.iam 11 years and i love to take care of any type of animals ther are all cute!i think spounge bob is a pretty nice cartoon but i dont watch cartoons much anymore heheh!...........-------------
.......................................................|...0.......0..|
.......................................................|.......|.......|
..........................................||..........|...._____..|.......||
.......................................................|------------|
.......................................................|...............|
.......................................................|_________|
.........................................................||...........||
..........................................................__..........__

https://blackrose09.forumotion.com

2New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm

John_John

John_John

hello there all of you ma name is John and iam 12 in few days.most of the people call me john-ton but Kasia
>.> calls me preverted prevert 4 no reason.yea kasia why do you call me preverted prevert?anyway,my hobby-annoying girls BUT mainly <.< >.> jumping(trampolines jump ropes i can do some sort of stupid tricks but they r crap)thats all bye bye everyone!!!

3New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:33 am

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin

hey john...no ofence 'bout the preverted prevert!

4New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm

John_John

John_John

ya'll fine ;-)

5New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

SilverSoilder

SilverSoilder

Nice to meet you all.Same with you John.

Well,as the tittle says iam gonna talk about myself.So here it goes.

Iam 12 and a half i think.I really enjoy spending time with Kasia.

I like drawing and playing my piano.I was adopted just a few weeks ago becouse my parents died.I was an orphan from when I was around 11 months I think..

I dont have any pets at the moment but I want to get a dog;terrier,grey hound or great dane but mostly great dane.At the moment Iam in poland with Kasia and Iam enjoying myself quite a good bit.

So..what else I have no plans for the future and I really like Michael Jackson,Elvis and all other classical authors I also enjoy listning to river flows in you that is always mistaken as bella's lullaby.I would love to say where I live my school and those things but Iam forbid to.

Sorry if I took too much space but now you know me better.Hope most of you have the same intrests.
Michael

6New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin

yea i know you sitting beside me mike but i just want to write so much!i guess why you like mj so much! michael jackson.its kwl.hey and john....hope your not angry for me..and mike?it was just that..i didnt feel much comfortable and safe with you.you shout too much on me.
Still luv you the way i luv beth(NO Johny not the i loveee youuu and kiss kiss way!)

Luvvvv u mikey!!!!

7New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Snowfire

Snowfire
Admin
Admin

SilverSoilder wrote:Nice to meet you all.Same with you John.

Well,as the tittle says iam gonna talk about myself.So here it goes.

Iam 12 and a half i think.I really enjoy spending time with Kasia.

I like drawing and playing my piano.I was adopted just a few weeks ago becouse my parents died.I was an orphan from when I was around 11 months I think..

I dont have any pets at the moment but I want to get a dog;terrier,grey hound or great dane but mostly great dane.At the moment Iam in poland with Kasia and Iam enjoying myself quite a good bit.

So..what else I have no plans for the future and I really like Michael Jackson,Elvis and all other classical authors I also enjoy listning to river flows in you that is always mistaken as bella's lullaby.I would love to say where I live my school and those things but Iam forbid to.

Sorry if I took too much space but now you know me better.Hope most of you have the same intrests.
Michael

Here, don't you think you've deliberately added on stuff usually people wouldn't talk about. And both you and John write in the same style as Kasia and mention her alot. Very suspicious, XD

8New Users: click here!!! Empty Re: New Users: click here!!! Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Snowfire

Snowfire
Admin
Admin

Anyway, hi all. The name's Vicky, but you would know that if you are involved in Black Rose. I'm 12, Chinese and the greatest person in the world. I have a dog; pure-bred shih tzu puppy, a brother and a sister. I play piano, violin nd recorder. I love reading and I always use correct punctuation in text, emails etc. Also, if it wasn't for me, this website wouldn't be possible (no offence Kate). Also the credit to the Black Rose pic on the top of each page goes to me. I was horrified when Kasia didn't mention that anywhere. How hurtful! As you can see, I'm quite vain but it's not as if I care! I'm also quite weird.

BTW, I'm a happy dinosaur!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum